ProTect Painters believes that thankfulness is one of the best habits we can pass on to our children. To celebrate this season of thanks, here is a fun craft to remind your family of all there is to be thankful for!
Paper Hand Turkey
What you need:
- Brown/Orange, yellow, blue, green and red construction paper
- Googley eyes
What to do:
1. Trace your hand on the brown/orange construction paper, then cut it out with scissors.
2. Cut a strip of green construction paper to fit the width of a full page, and then cut little snippets to resemble pieces of grass.
3. Glue the “grass” and the turkey onto a piece of blue construction paper to resemble the sky.
4. Attach one googley eye, red gobbler and yellow beak to the face.
5. Using the pen/marker, write something for which you are thankful on each feather.
6. Outline the turkey in glitter paint to make the turkey sparkle!
This fun craft is a great way to start a conversation about thankfulness and gratitude, which is appealing for "kids" of all ages!
We hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
If your home could use a new coat of paint this holiday season, click HERE to schedule your free estimate from ProTect Painters.
Find more crafts, tips and trends on our BLOG.