Love is in the air, and we are not just talking about romance.
1. This look will be something to admire. Layer hole reinforcements to create a heart pattern with a clean edge. Make sure to let each coat dry between paintings.
2. Neutral pink is the perfect color for any occasion, including Valentine’s Day. Add a heart to one of your nails using a design tool, or a toothpick for your DIYers out there, to make one of your nails stand out above the rest.
3. Add glittery nail polish to any red or pink nail for instant romance. This simple addition will make your nails pop as much or as little as you like.
Mix and Match
4. Mixing designs is sure to catch an eye. Whether it’s stripes, polka dots, sparkles or hearts, any variation will add some spunk to your look. If you decide to mix patterns, don’t forget to match them. Red and white look great with either gold or light pink as a third color.
5. Be bold this Valentine’s Day! A classic all red look will make a statement.