Red is a bold choice for any décor-promoting powerful statements in a variety of ways. A dominant color, red draws the eye to the smallest of spaces. In psychology, red is known to produce feelings of passion, love, and energy and with a mix of radiant to warm hues, the color red can induce profound feelings.
As you decide on the perfect color to paint your home's interior, keep in mind that red can make large spaces seem intimate and bring a spark of life to smaller spaces like a bathroom or vanity wall. Here are some insights to consider concerning a variety of popular red interior paint colors:
- Rose-colored reds add a burst of freshness and instill a vivacious vibe in your living or family room. Balance these hues with cool cream colors and create a natural energy in your home.
- Transcend qualities of love with pinkish and coral red hues. Perfect for intimate dining areas, these warm and welcoming tones complement several styles and home décor with ease.
- Modern royal reds with purple and bluish hints make any wall "pop". These dynamic and bold color schemes create a crisp style and work great as an accent wall in a bedroom.
- For a southwestern rustic style, dive into the earthy tones of Navajo reds. These hues promote a cheerful, upbeat energy and work great in a family room or kitchen setting.
- Rich, stately red tones fill rooms with elegance and are commonly seen in modest bathrooms expanding a small space with long-lasting color properties.