Create Colors in Any Room to Reflect Your Desired Mood
ProTect Painters wants to help people everywhere make their living spaces more interesting. People often go straight to certain swatches or colors without considering the personality of each room. The colors of the walls and ceilings, in addition to the furnishings, have the power to change the mood in a room completely.
Any savvy room-decorator must consider the characteristics of various colors before buying paint. Each ProTect Painters franchise owners offers expertise with insight from various sources, including Freshome, Bloomsburg University, and others. This simple information should be kept in mind when you determining what colors are most appropriate for your house. They include:
- Blue: Elicits feelings of tranquility and confidence. Is the least appetizing color, so should not be the main color in kitchens. People are more productive in blue rooms and it is common in bedrooms because it produces calming chemicals in the body.
- Green: Representative of nature, health, and relaxation. Currently the most popular color for decorating because it is easiest on the eyes. It is suited for almost any room in the house because it can promote comfort in the living room and also fertility in the bedroom.
- Purple: Connected with spirituality, nobility, and wisdom. It is most successful when used sparingly.
- Red: Brings people together and stimulates conversation in the living room and stimulates appetite in the kitchen. Strong and can increase heart rate, so neutral accents should be utilized.
- Yellow: Inspiring and hopeful. People tend to lose their tempers most often in yellow rooms. It is the hardest color for the eye to take in. Yellow enhances concentration, speeds metabolism, and is perfect for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Orange: Denotes balance, excitement, has luminous qualities. While it is not a good idea in the living room or bedroom, it is great for an exercise room.
- Black: Effective in small doses as an accent color. Symbolizes power, formality, and elegance.
- White: Simple, pure, clean, and brings a summery lightness to any room. To make white work, an accented wall, colorful furnishings, or artwork should be used.
The color of the ceiling should not be neglected because lighter colors make the room seem more open, while darker colors make the room for intimate, As an overall rule, dark greens, dark reds, and dark blues should be used in good lighting.
Specializing in exterior, interior, and residential painting projects, ProTect Painters provides local businesses and homeowners across the country with highly-skilled, trustworthy, and fully insured and licensed painting professionals who provide superior craftsmanship. Utilizing a myriad of paint options and finishes, combined with flawless customer service, ProTect Painters guarantees a stress-free home improvement experience for its customers.
Related Article: Tips for selecting and Interior Paint Color
Request a Free Estimate - Contact us today for a free on-site analysis of your interior and exterior painting needs or call 877-881-8971.