Interior House Painting Prep Tips
The best part of hiring an interior painting contractor is that we do the work for you! There are, however, prep tips that will make your interior home painting service run smoothly.
- Move accessories that can be easily damaged. ProTect Painters are insured, licensed, and professional, and while we don’t want to damage your treasured family heirloom, accidents can happen. Be proactive and move valuables into another room temporarily.
- Remove curtains and drapes if it’s easy enough to do. While our interior painters can cover them, sometimes it is just best to have an empty canvas.
- Make sure windows can easily be unlocked and opened.
- Crate or block pets from entering the rooms being painted. This is not only to prevent pet hair or smudges from occurring, but also to ensure your pets are safe!
Interior Paint Safety
One of the best interior house painting tips is knowing what to expect from a professional painting company.
We have a safety culture, which means that we respect our customers and their homes. It also means we have strict guidelines for what is acceptable to bring into a home or commercial job site.
Your ProTect Painters representative will discuss all the necessary details, but here are some of the highlights:
- Our training program is rigorous and ongoing.
- We only use painting products that are safe for personal and commercial use.
- All ProTect Painters are uniformed, licensed, and insured.
- We offer a 2 year warranty on all work performed.
- When we arrive at your door, we are ready to work and bring the appropriate tools and equipment and use them correctly.
- At the end of each work day, we clean up and take tools that could be dangerous to you and your family with us.
- Following your interior house painting service, we inspect the work, identify areas for touch ups, and also walk you through the work we performed as well.
Get started on your interior painting project – call us at 1-866-885-2334 for a free house painting estimate today!
Other Interior Painting Resources
- Read Our Approach to Interior House Painting
- Learn Interior House Painting “Warning Signs”
- Find Interior Color Recommendations